Use of Computers
The library has public computers with Internet and Wifi access.
- We have 3 public access computers. They are located to the east of the circulation desk.
- You must have an Eldon Public Library card in good standing to use the computers.
- Computer sessions are 30 minutes, if other patrons are waiting.
- We are wifi accessible.
- Persons under 18 need to have a computer permission slip signed by a parent or guardian on file to use a computer.
- Patrons must be respectful of others. Please keep conversations quiet and cell phones on vibrate.
- There will be no food or drink in the computer area.